Thursday 17 October 2013

Wow! Another post!

Well, yes. Because I have defeated two more gym leaders!

Firstly the 5th gym was very different to what I imaged it was going to be. Reminded me a bit of Blaines gym in the original game (Red/Blue). Which weirdly this game does a lot! Even Santalune Forest is an exact match for Viridian Forest in the Kanto Region! Also Blue is mentioned (although not by name, but it's Oak's Grandson, and he apparently said "Smell Ya Later"

Also, I've noticed the Hoenn has been mentioned a bit, as well as a man talking about Ruby and Sapphire! (3rd Gen remakes confirmed?)

Haunted house was a bit of a let down, expecting something much bigger out of it. :( However the pokemon on the outside has lead me to find a new favourite pokemon.....Goomy! Who's a Dragon, and looks so cute! But he's got such a poor defense stat. :(

And finally we get to the sixth gym, and wow....again. Reminding me a lot of the original games again, almost copy and paste of Sabrina's Gym (but obviously a different type). Again due to levels being high, didn't cause much of a problem in this gym, although the gap between me and them are closing. So maybe it's been intentional? I don't know.....also this gym has lead me to one of the weirdest pokemon to date.....a set of keys....I don't know.....I really don't. Apparently I should run into a wild set of keys soon.

So yeah, what will Goomy evolve into? Will the Next Gym be harder? Will the set of keys be a decent pokemon? Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment