Tuesday 8 October 2013

Next on Netflix....

 So I've gotten into Netflix recently. I've always seen friends on facebook watching stuff on it, but I never found myself interested in using it. (Far too busy playing video games), but a lot of people have recommended it for watching some of the shows I've seen odd bits of, or always wanted to see.

 I started it a month ago, and I'm really happy to have had it. I've managed to watch quite a few things that I have always wanted to watch, carried on watching, and found stuff that I have never heard about.

 So far, I've watched "Up", the First Episode of "Firefly", lots of "Drawn Together", the Live Action "Thunderbird" film, first series of "Red Dwarf", Season Five plus most of season six of "Dexter", and "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus".

However, I am quite shocked that there's no Big Bang Theory, and none of the "Harry Potter" films. As I've only seen a few episodes of BBT, and none of the HP films.

Although, I'm open to suggestions about what to watch, so always let me know. I have Stargate on my list of things to watch, plus I will try and watch more episodes of Firefly, but I wasn't too keen on the first episode.

However, I got Thunderbirds Boxset on Blu-ray, and DVD. So will be a while before I get around to watching Netflix for a while.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment