Saturday 5 October 2013

Thunderbirds Are Go!

Can't sleep! Thunderbirds is following me. I've been noticing a lot of Thunderbirds stuff lately. I use to love the show as a kid, but haven't seen it for a long while. I haven't even seen the Live Action Film that came out a few years ago. Will have to look into that. However they've been stalking me, a few weeks ago I found myself humming the theme tune (quite a few times), then last week one of the market people had a Tracy Island Island Base toyset (complete with Thunderbird 1 and two Thunderbird 3!). Then while I was on Amazon.com I found a Thunderbird Jumpsuit Onesie, and then today as I was on lunch, my iPod was on Shuffle (as it usually is) is played the Theme Song! (Which has been on there for years!)

 So yeah, what does it mean?! Why is it following me?!

 Anyway, Agents of SHIELD episode two was on last night. Second episode in, and getting even better! Favourite parts of it were noticing that the flying robots were named after the Seven Dwarfs! And the staff Grant Ward, what a weapon! Plus two references to Capt American, and Thor! And then.....at the end of the show! That cameo!! XD Looking very forward to next weeks episode.

So short blog today, but most importantly one week til I get that game! 3:)

No comments:

Post a Comment