Monday 21 October 2013

I am the Champion of Kalos...

X style!

So after I done the two gyms, I forgot to update this, and blasted onto Victory Road. Which obviously I then had to go onto E4, and then the champion! Okay, so let's start with the final two gyms.

7th gym was.....yes, well I knew this gym was gonna be a strange one. Although I was happy that the level gap was getting closer. But it's was an easy type to beat. Loved the gym design, very different....and confusing.

8th Gym. Well, the gyms puzzle was interesting, and different. Although gym leader was a push over, levels were okay, but that type is just too easy to beat.

Before I go onto Victory Road, and E4. I've beat the Evil Team for this game. I kinda understand their plight for the story, although it all kinda seemed added the sad story on, would have prefer to hear it over the course of the game or something. And of course I had to catch the legendary for this game, but never used it in my team.

So Victory road was a very nice walk for a change, and I really liked it. I know some people think that Victory Road should be a challenge before the E4, I think the opposite. This was a nice walk with little struggle to get through.

The Pokemon League this time around was a fantastic building, really amazing. However very disappointed inside. The four members of the E4 was seriously boring. Not even full teams! Although, I did have to use a few different pokemon, and they have some marvelous names, Wikstrom, and Siebold!

Onto the Champion....didn't expect that person to be champ. And then...such a let down. Not tough at all. :/ Only used...two pokemon. And one was just a sacrifice to heal the other.

So now onto my team.
Blastoise Level 71 holding Blastoisinite, Gogoat Level 75, Malamar Level 75, Aegislash Level 76 holding Quick Claw, Delphox Level 76, Hawlucha Level 76

And thanks to my friend, Laura. She has send over all the starters from her games, and I've breed them so I now have all the starters. Plus the game took me. 9 days to complete, and 97 hours and 30 mins.

Anyway, with that being said and done. I'll now go back to talking about other general stuff on this channel.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment