Monday 14 October 2013

2 gyms down on my quest.

And the reason I've not been updating this.....Pokemon X is awesome....just really awesome. I'm playing it now as I'm writing this. So far on my journey....

I beat the first gym leader quite easy, which was very surprising, and hugely fortunately good for me. I was low on health as I went in there, hadn't saved for a while, and could figure out how to get back to the pokemon center once I had defeated a few of her lackeys!! But luckily having two fire types, and three flying types, and one poison type was a pretty good idea.

Then it's a pretty long time before you get to the next gym! I was very shocked at this. But very happy. You get a lot of new pokemon between the first and second gym, most notably one of my favourite new pokemon....which I done a post on earlier (well, his evo!) Yup, I got a Honedge, it rocks. I can't believe how powerful, and useful it is!

I do feel very unhappy. I choose Squirtle over Bulbasaur. :( I should have gone with Buddy, but Mega Blastoise just looks so much better than Mega Venusaur. :(

I choose the Jaw Fossil, plus what an amazing cave! Hint for any maze! The left hand rule!) Yet to use the fossil pokemon. It looks great tho, but don't know who to swap out! :(

Second gym was sadly very easy. Was very disappointed, however it was a nicely desgined gym. And it was a nice, little, 3D maze to get through. However it was good that I could escape out of it, but I didn't need too, as since it was a long time going from one gym to the next, I was way over leveled!

Now on the other side of Geosenge, and my team is currently

Pancham! (HM Cut, and Strength) Pretty good attacker. Trying to figure out how to evolve it, someone said I needed to have a Dark type on my team, but it's not working so far!
Malamar! I love this squid! Contrary is a great ability, and has kept her from harm! Hyposis is helpful for catching stuff!
Honedge! Great attacker, doesn't get hit by many wild pokemon. :D
Skiddo! He's a goat! He's staying! Leech Seed, Seed bomb, Bulldoze, not sure what else to have, but he's so awesome looking!
Wartortle! I needed a water type, and Mega Blastoise looks awesome.
Braixen! My starter, I'm sure it's soon to evolve.

So onwards to the third gym....hopefully! So until next time!..

No comments:

Post a Comment