Wednesday 16 October 2013

We're half way there!

We're not Livin' on a prayer tho, but you can still take my hand and we'll make it to be champion, I swear.

So update on X, I now have two more badges, both pretty easy to get. I think I'm extremely over leveled tho. Which is kinda nice, but at the same time it's being much of a challenge.

The cave before the 3rd gym tho. How awesome was that. I loved the reflective mirror walls idea. It was more of a psychic cave rather than lots of zubats, and geodudes. Speaking of 3rd gym, the what has rollerblades got to do with that type?

Tower of Mastery was interesting (based on Mont Saint Michel in France) I would have liked it to be it's own city, but happy with just the tower. Will probably not be using Mega Evolutions in regular story mode.

Some lovely person on PSS, sent me a Squirtle Egg via trade (not sure if it was a wondertrade, or regular trade), but I've hatched it, and I'm now offering it for trade if anyone wants it.)Monorail/train bit seemed a weird idea to get to the 4th gym city, seemed pretty weird in my opinion. Would have been nicer to see a train go from one side of the region to the other, making an alternate to fly, with possible trainer fights maybe?

4 Gym was a nice maze, did miss a few trainer before I got to the leader, so went back and took them on. Swapped Blastoise, for Fletchinder just for this gym, but still haven't got him to evolve.

Made it to the power plant, and sorted that all out, the desert before it was very interesting idea. However the wind is annoying, as are the wild pokemon, did get trapped in a corner at one point and was forced into five fights straight after each other. However still over powered, so I don't care.

Now back in Paris....I mean Lumiose City, and should be taking on the gym leader for there soon. Not sure what type as I thought I've already took on this type.

Wish me luck, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment