Wednesday 25 September 2013

New pokemon: Doublade!

Look! Another post! And not a year between them, ain't I clever?

 Anyway, so on my last post you might have noticed that I was getting excited to the new pokemon games. Now, I want to make this clear....I just like the Pokemon Main Games!...and Manga series....and I have a few plush toys.

 The introduction to new main game equals one important thing....New Pokemon. This Generation has been truly great with terms of design, and ideas. There's a lot of pokemon that I really like the look of this time around, and one of these pokemon was called "Honedge". It was a Ghost and Steel type, and it was a possessed sword. Now, there was a few things run through my mind when I saw this pokemon.


  1. A sword pokemon! Awesome, I love swords.
  2. A ghost pokemon! Awesome, I love Ghosts.
  3. A ghost/steel pokemon! I love new type combos!
 With all that in mind however one thing came to mind, because it seemed really special and unusual I predicted that it wouldn't have an evolution. Today, I was proved wrong, and I'm happily wrong (and it's not the first time with this Generation.)

 So welcome Honedge's evolution... Doublade! Okay, so it is literally two Honedge's spot welded in the middle, but this is pokemon! Stuff like this happens now and again (Dugtrio, dodrio, Magneton, Weezing, Vanilluxe, Klink/Klang/Klinklang.), so I don't mind, and why would I? Two swords are better than one!

 If you haven't gone by now, well done. You'll also be pleased to know that I'll spend most of Friday night by the TV. As "Agents of Shield" will be aired, as well as the last episode of "The IT Crowd". I may need to get some Jaffas to enjoy my TV watching! :)

 Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment