Saturday 13 February 2016

Deadpool (and not the one in X-men Origins: Wolverine.

Ugh! Mentioning that wolverine film has made me throw up a little....anyway...

Also, gonna try and keep this mostly spoiler-free.

So I went and watched this today, and it was magical. It was everything the trailer showed, and more. From opening credits to the end of credits scene, the whole audience was laughing the whole time.

The pacing and plot is quick and to the point, and I didn't see any plot holes either. All characters were well written, and acted. Although, there was one character which did appear, and I felt they need more screen time.  Hydra Bob, or in this film. It was just "Bob"

I think it probably should have been a higher rating, as I felt it had the same amount of violence (and goriness) as the 98 "Blade" film. As there's lots of graphic decapitations, and impalements. I've heard people have been trying to bring kids as young as 8 to the cinema to see it, and I don't recommend it.

However, I can't wait for the Blu-ray release, so I can add it to my collection. Also, the studio has agreed to do Deadpool 2. Can't wait for that. I've heard the Cable will be in it, and I think that Ron Perlman should play Cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment